If you’re looking for comfortable accommodations in San Juan’s Arts District (just across the highway from Condado and Ocean Park tourist zones) – we have 3 AirBnb rental units at ‘Stop 24’ just steps from Zal Si Puedes and Temptation and only a few blocks from XTeamworks, The Palace and Tia Maria.
The arts district neighborhood has some of the best gay nightlife, plus the Fine Arts Center, Museum of Art, galleries, dance studios, indie rock bands/clubs and is only a 15 min walk to the beach at Ocean Park.
There is a 24 hour supermarket just two blocks away – lots of restaurants, bars and clubs plus an easy 15 min walk to Plaza del Mercado for local produce, restaurants and bars.
For foodies, we have the highest concentration of celebrity chefs within walking distance including chefs Mario Pagán, José Enrique, Roberto Treviño & José Santaella.
The bus to Old San Juan is right on the corner, so its only 15 minutes and 75 cents (exact change) away form our UNESCO World Heritage sites.
For GLBTQ nightlife – we’re just a few blocks from major venues:
- Zal Si Puedes is located just around the corner in the same building as Hotel San Jorge on Ave Ponce de Leon.
- XTeamworks is four blocks on Ave Fernandez Juncos.
- Temptation is one blocks on Calle Bolivar.
- The Palace is four blocks just before Ave De Diego.
- Tia Maria is four blocks on Ave De Diego.
- The other bars near ‘stop 18’ are about a 15-20 minute walk or a short taxi or UBER ride.
You can follow the links below for info and rates through AirBnb. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.